Subject: Slogan's to Live By...
----- Begin Included Message -----
* What is a free gift? Aren't all gifts free?
* Can you yell "movie!" in a crowded firestation?
* If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
* Hard work will pay off later. Laziness pays off now!
* First draw the curve, then plot the data.
* Remember, half the people in the world are below average.
* What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
* The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
* Four out of five people think the fifth is an idiot.
* Is reading in the bathroom considered Multi-Tasking?
* If the shoe fits, buy it. -Imelda Marcos
* It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.
* A closed mouth gathers no foot.
* A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
* A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
* It's lonely at the top but you eat better.
* A thing not worth doing isn't worth doing well.
* Time is just nature's way to keep everything from happening at
* All true wisdom is found on T-shirts and bumper stickers.
* I don't have a solution; but I do admire the problem.
* Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
* An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.
* Digital circuits are made from analog parts.
* If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met
* A company is judged by the president it keeps.
* The faulty interface lies between the chair and the keyboard.
----- End Included Message -----
What's New /
Buyers Guide /